Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just not enough time.

Life sure has been busy lately.  No time to do what I am suppose to do, let alone the things I want to do.  Three of my grandchildren play baseball/softball.  It seems this week with tournaments that is all we have been doing.  Today has been busy,  after Church and breakfast, we went to a baseball tournament of one of my grandsons)Kaleb).  They played Thurs and won, so played Sat.  They won, so they played today. They play Mon evening at 8pm. they could have 2 more games if they continue to win.  Last evening our Samantha played at  Ontario field, they lost. One less tournament to worry about.  I dont know yet if Billys team will be in tournaments, I do know they still have make up games as well as Samantha.  we also had a Birthday party to attend for Billy today,  We did have a meeting later at church, but that got postponed.  Instead we need to go to a viewing of a friend from church who passed away.  We might visit with my sister after that.  You say, "What has this got to do with me?"  Well if you havent figured it out so far, it means I am still working on my class cards.  I had hope to do the Shetch Challange too.  I hope you are participating.
   I was invited to Stamp in up Hostess appreciation brunch yesteday morning.  Had a good time, won a nice set of stamps as a door prise.  Also I will bring a neat idea that we made (if I dont forget).  It is a plant/yard  stake.  We used the Big Shot,  a few cutting dies .   Well until the next time or till I see you Wed.  Take care and God Bless you,  Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment