Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can I get any slower?

Hi Everyone,  Well I have two cards for this week.  I know I can make it, I think I can.  Hopefully,  I will post them tomorrow, of course it may be late.  Hope you all have had a beautiful weekend.   I got to spend a lot of time with my grandaughters, Jillian & Juliet on Sat and also with my daughter Kristin.
Tom has been canning grape juice, had me helping part of the time.  I just love picking them off the stem (lol).  I still need someone to take over the afternoon classes,  maybe some of you can work together by taking turns.  I know Hobby Lobby would be happy having someone filling in.  And my Thanks Mary Jo for being willing to take over the evening classes, please support her, she is already coming up with ideas and very excited for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment