Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hope your weekend was special!

We had a great weekend.  Sat. we were in Columbus to celebrate Juliet's 1st Birthday. Our daughter Kristin and her husband held a grand party at their home. A lot of their friends have small children so there was alot of little ones around.  Then today we watched my grand daughters 3 little ones while they were trying to get more moving done.  They bought their first home.  It will be great for their family and so much room and a large backyard.  I am so happy for them.  You wonder why I am sharing this with you.  You probably have already guessed.  I am not ready for my class Wed.  I will be working hard the next few days to be ready.  Will I get any of them posted, we will see.  Take care and God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment