Monday, January 5, 2015

Hi Dear Friends!  We are back in Florida, got here New Years Eve.  Happy to be back.  I did decide to do the card class this year at the club house.  I have a friend here who is going to help me.  I don't think she will change her mind.  My first class won't be until Jan 13th.  This Tuesday a group of us will get together to either crochet, knit or any other type of needle work we might want to do.  It's fun to get together and chit chat, show what we are working on and enough experts to give advise if we don't know how to do something.  The only thing is I need to let them know we are getting together tomorrow.  I think there is a late pattern here.  I hope you have been having good weather at home, this is my wish for you.  Take care and God Bless you all!  Love Laura

1 comment:

  1. So great to see you over the holidays Laura! Soak up the sunshine & think of us here back home that are a little frigid right now 😁❄️💨

    ReplyDelete