Monday, July 20, 2015

Hello all!  I hope I won't disappoint you all.  I am not having a card class this Wednesday July 22nd.  We are going to be at a family camping outing at Mohigan State Forrest.  I have been looking forward to this since last Jan.  when he had to make reservations for July.  At first I thought I just might come home for the day, but decided against it.   I won't have the next one until August 6th.  I will of miss seeing all of you but I looking forward to being with all my kids (only one family can't camp but will be visiting), Tom's brothers and most of their families will  be there too.  We have been doing this for years and we have a lot of fun.  I hope you will forgive me for not giving you much notice.  Let me know if you plan to come on the 6th.  I know I am going to be watching my grand daughter for a week in Aug.  I hope it is not that week, will let you know of any changes.  Take care and God Bless you and keep you all well and safe.  Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment