Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Evening!

Hi,  Wasn't it a beautiful day today?  I was asked by a friend who moved from Florida back to Mansfield, to help with a project her family was working on.  Her daughter-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a lumpectomy in August.  She had her first chemo treatment last week, has 7 more to go and then 6 treatments of radiation.  Please keep her in your prayers.  Anyway they are trying to raise money to help with expenses.  Today they were making beaded bracelets  and had to make atleast 30 to atleast fill their currant order.  I had to go an hour later then when they started and I was afraid I wouldn't be any help.  I couldn't see the hole in some of the beads to thread the plastic wire through.  I did succeed finally and was able to make 4. It was great to see a family working together to  help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment