Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sorry!

Hi Dear Friends,  I am sorry for being absent for awhile.  I know if one doesnt keep posting we tend to stop looking to see if something has been posted.  Don't give up on me.  We had a very nice Thanksgiving with all the children and their families here to celebrate, all except my son from Indiana.  They will be home at Christmas.  Everyone brings in food to help so the work is light for me.  I needed only to prepare a turkey and stuffing and cranberry salad.  Everything else was provided by family.  We always have too much!  My daughter-in-law  made mashed potatoes from 15 lbs of potatoes.  We do have left over potatos.  Of course when everyone is here and eats with us, we might go through 10 lbs of potatos.  I do hope your day was as special, we all have so much to be Thankful for.  We have been so blessed.  Let us not forget all the blessing big or small that our Lord gives us.  I have also been blessed to meet some special people through the classes at Hobby Lobby.  You all are great and important to me and I miss you when you can't be there.  I Thank you Jesus for bringing us together with our common bond.  Take care and God Bless you!  Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment