Monday, February 6, 2012

Feb 7th class

Hi Everyone,  I sure do miss seeing all of you.  Thank everyone who has sent me cards.  Linda I used your card to inspire me, although I did make changes as to losing some  of my die cuts..  I hope you dont mind.  My class is tomorrow and this week I have 16 coming (to one class).  these are the three cards I have ready to make.  Still have 2 more to come up with.  Nothing has changed,  I am still doing things at the last minute.  Take care, God Bless you all

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 16 in one class, that's great! I'm sure you'll get everything pulled together! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!! And have fun at your class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of people for one class. Hope you had some help. I'm sure everyone had fun. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete