Friday, April 20, 2012

Love all your support!

It was great seeing all of you at class Tuesday.  For anyone not there on Tues., I had 11 attending in the afternoon and 6 in the evening.  Much more than I had planned but was able to make more of the pieces needed.  I will never tell anyone no you cant be here cause they did make the effort coming in, but I am so less stressed knowing for sure how many are coming.    You all are great and you made me feel special with your sincere welcome back greetings.  Now if I was smart,  I would start on the next class being ready. Yea, like that is going to happen.  Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you're back, Laura. Not just because you took the class over again, but because I missed you! You are one of my sweetest friends! God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete