Thursday, May 8, 2014

I have been working on my cards for next week and have 4 created, 3 of which are cut out for you and ready to go, and one  needs some parts.  I decided to post them early .  Surprised?  We will be going away this weekend  to my grand daughter's First communion in Cincinnati.  I wanted to be ready before we left.

Now those of you who don't like to color , don't panic. This last card is using a brayer and sponging on to embossing folder. Then it is run through the Cuttlebug.
The tulips card is just using stamping up's 2 step layering.
The other bird card is stamped, embossed with a folder I have never used before. Love it!  and the just a wee bit of water brush coloring using ink pads.
Of course the very first card shown has no coloring only from the paper and stamping.  It is a center fold card .  I got the idea today watching a video, just a little twist to how it opens and closes.
I am hoping for a big crowd next Wed. Just wishful thinking.  In the mean time take care, God Bless you!

2 comments:

  1. I am off at 2 on Wed. I will stop by HL and say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! Hope your Mother's /day was special!

    ReplyDelete