Sunday, July 22, 2012

Some of July's cards for Wed.

Hi again,  I am going to try to post 3 cards we will be making at class but my site came up different and I don't see the area I click on to bring up my pictures. Hmmm!  Bear with me as I experiment abit,
Well I did it, not certain how but here are 3.  I have another card as I mentioned in a previous post that I am not certain about doing it, plus I need to create one more.  Wish me luck, I am too tired to continue tonight.  I forgot that this is still Sunday, and I have Monday & Tuesday to be ready.  I might just make it after all.  Lets see what happens tomorrow.  I do have to make an appointment to take my dog to the Vet.  He is chewing spots in his fur and has bare skin.  He will probably get a cortisone shot again and be put on predisone.  I hope your weekend went well.  Take care and God Bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Aunt Laura! My favorite is the yellow one, love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas in July! We will be ready when it gets here. See you Wed.

    ReplyDelete