Saturday, July 21, 2012

THANKFUL!

Here it is Saturday.  do the weeks fly by fast for you too!  I was gone for two days.  Spent two days in columbus with Jillian and Juliet.  They were ill, running fevers, congestion, cough and could not  be taken to the sitter, so I was elected.  I got home last evening around 8:30,  I left for there Wed. evening around 7pm.  Juliet is 11 months,  I held her most of the day.  I bet Mom will have a problem today.  The report today is that they both are feeling better today.  no fevers.
    If you are wondering, I wonder if Laura is ready with here cards.  You are so right, No!  I have maybe 2 done but I am not certain if I will do one of them.  So again I need to get going.  Hope you get see a picture post tomorrow.  Enjoy the weekend!  Take care and god Bless you and keep you safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment